Remotely Turn Off Your Android Device By Sending a Simple Message / SMS
This application named as Remotely Power off, it is really very simple and easy app, you just have to set one password of your own.
Password can be anything but make sure you never disclose the key to anyone just because, whenever that person will try to message you using that key your phone will be automatically shut down. Yes, This app requires root access.
You can download this app from the given link in the description below. To install this application there are two methods:
- Installing the application by extracting the zip file from your smartphone
- You can install the files if you have a custom recovery installed in you device.
If you have installed this application in your smartphone then you need to test this app by sending your secret code to the mobile through SMS. It will ask you for root permission as soon as you grant the permission your smartphone will be switched off.
After you test this application for the first time you will be able to use this app whenever you want. You can also prank with your friends with the help of this app and it is really very funny to prank with your friends.
When you start the app, it asks for a current password in the beginning and that is “null” without quotes.
- Remote Power Off App- Download
How To Install Remote Power Off In Your Android Device
- Download all the requirements from above-given list
- While Installing the application on your device and you might get installation disable warning
- Click on Setting and click on unknown sources and allow unknown sources
- Now install the application once again in your device and open it
- You will see app asking you current password and new password
- Enter the current password as null. In new password enter any password of your choice.
- Click on change security code and you are good to go.
Note: – Don’t Show Your Password to Anyone.
How Can I Shut Down By Device After Installing The App
- Click on messaging application and create a new message
- Type your secret code and send it to your phone number
- The app will ask for root permission just grant it.
How to Uninstall Remote Power Off From Your Device
If you have installed Remote Power Off using custom recovery then you must have encountered the issue of uninstall the application.
- Download and install Link2SD from here – Play Store
- Open up the app and search for Remote Power Off
- Select the app and click on Menu Button
- Click on Uninstall and the app will be frozen. Repeat this procedure once again and click OK
- The application will be uninstalled from your device. Now just reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Remote power Off in your device. This is the tutorial about how you can remotely turn off your Android device by just sending a simple message / SMS. If you face any difficulty you can feel free to comment below, i would be glad to help you. Thank for visiting.