The days of free Jio 4G service are Limited. It is going away really soon. Once the Jio Happy New Year expires on March 31, the Jio service will no longer be free. And that means some problems for both Jio and Jio users. Many people use Jio as a data SIM card as it is free. And it is possible that a lot of these Jio users may drop off the network once the Jio 4G is no longer free. Reliance Jio now has over 100 million users within 170 days of the service’s launch.
The new Jio Prime subscription is only for the first 100 million Reliance Jio customers, as well as those who join the network on or before March 31, 2017. Users can start registering for the Jio Prime subscription plan starting March 1, 2017; User needs to sign-up for the Jio Prime plan end on March 31, 2017. The subscription costs Rs. 99 a year, and entails benefits worth Rs. 10,000, valid until March 31, 2018.
Everything you need to know:
- Users can enroll for the Jio Prime Membership through the MyJio app, the jio.com or Jio partner store.
- There is a one-time fee of Rs 99 for Jio Prime Membership
- Enrollment will start on March 1 and will remain open until March 31, 2017.
- Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of the Jio New Year Offer for another 12 months – until 31st March 2018.
- Jio Prime Membership Program is only for current Jio customers and Jio customers who join on or before March 31, 2017
- Jio Prime Members can get the full bouquet of Jio’s media services completely free for one year until March 31 2018.
Jio Latest News
- Reliance Jio has completed 100 million customers and it is celebrating for achieving that feat.
- Once you enroll for Jio prime services, then you will be able to pay Rs 303 per month and you can enjoy all the Jio features as you are enjoying now.
- You have to pay Rs 99 for one year to enroll for jio prime services.
- Jio prime services are only for existing jio users.
- For one year, you will have to pay 99+ (303*12) = 3735 Rs
- You will get same 1 Gb FUP with Jio once you enroll for the prime plan and pay 303 per month.
- Calls will remain free forever.
Terms and conditions
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- “Unlimited at Night” pertains to 4G data used between 2 am – 5 am.
- The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st April 2017.
- On Postpaid tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible handset.
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on the internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- The prepaid packs with denominations Rs.19, Rs.129 and Rs.299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
- 25% additional 4G and WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
- Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertain to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
That all we have for now. But keep updated, we will be updating this article as soon as we get any other important update about Jio.