Are you fond of Dolby Atmos? If yes, then this tutorial is for you. In this tutorial, we have come up with an amazing trick about how to install Dolby Atmos on any Android device. Most of the flagship smartphones are having decent sound but the quality of the audio is not that good while listening Music.
However, If you wish to enjoy some breathtaking music experience on your smartphone. You need to install Dolby Atmos in your device.The Dolby Atmos is the most popular and recognized audio software.The developers of XDA created a Dolby Atmos app which can be run on any Android device running on Android Jellybean 4.3+ and above, all you need is just a good Custom Recovery.
Every Android smartphone is having different recovery, So first you need to install a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP on your device. This process is different on every mobile phone, for example, Samsung users have to use Odin, Nexus series users can install it by using ADB Commands. If you need help regarding custom recovery installation feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Dolby Atmos Redefines Your Entertainment Experience
Moves Sound all around you: Instead of being constrained to channels, sounds exist as individual entities which are precisely transferred and placed in the three-dimensional distance.
Adds an overhead dimension: A new feeling of elevation immerses you in the action, developing a complete sound atmosphere and virtually depicting objects going overhead.
Produces breathtaking sound quality: Dolby Atmos leaves everything from dialogue to silent scenes to whirlwind actions with amazing clarity, richness, detail, and depth.
- Latest Dolby ATMOS™ App! From VibeUI v3.1 MM 6.0!
- Working on ARM and ARM64 Devices
- Latest Dolby™ libs
- Open™ Intelligent EQ
- Rich™ Intelligent EQ
- Focused™ Intelligent EQ
- Dolby™ EQ
- Dolby Surround™
- Dolby™ Dialogue Enhancer
- Dolby™ Sound Leveler
- This app comes from an MM 6.0 ROM so at least the app has native support for Android 6.0+ MM and it’s not a cross port like previous versions.
How To Install Dolby Atmos On Android Devices
- Firstly Download the.Zip file into your mobile phone – Download
- Now place it in the root directory your phone memory or External Memory card
- Switch off your device and wait until your mobile is complete shutdown
- Now boot your mobile into the recovery mode
- In the recovery mode click on “Install Zip” (Don’t Extract The File)
- Navigate that file where you have stored it
- Click on the file and let the recovery flash that file and wait for 10 to 15 seconds
- Now reboot your device and wait for the changes
Download Dolby Atmos System
- Dolby Atmos system: dap_r6.5.zip
- Uninstall Dolby Atmos system: dap_r6.5.1-uninstall.zip
- Dolby Atmos Deep Buffer-Remover: deep_buffer-remover.zip
Download ported Dolby Atmos
- Lenovo A7000 [6.5] Atmos (1.1.4)
- LeEco LePro 3 Atmos (2.3.a.12_r0)
- LeEco LeMax 2 Atmos (2.3.a.12_r0)
- BQ Aquaris X5 Atmos (22.214.171.124_r1)
- ZTE Axon 7 Atmos (126.96.36.199_r1)
If you wish to further enhance your Android’s audio, then you could even enable one of those Intelligent Equalizers or make your own profile manually. The changes are implemented automatically, therefore there isn’t any need to restart or reboot any programs after making changes.
The changes are somewhat same while using your phone’s speakers, but to really get the most from them, use your very best pair of headphones. So, Experience some immersive audio in your device and keep visiting us for more Killertricks and updates 😉