Control Center is the second iteration by senior member rituj26’s from XDA. Control Center is junior name of PocketMode. Toggle all available gestures especially when your phone screen is off is one of the greatest features of control center. However it might be troublesome when your phone is in pocket. Any random movements can possibly parallel one of the gestures. Feature exists on OnePlus 3T, the software is basically customized to optimize that while in screen pockets does not raise any unwanted gestures. But if you are using custom ROMs, then there are some discrepancies, you can get rid of these with OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T with the Control Center app.
The purpose of the app is to provide some unique features like fingerprint gesture, HBM and sRGB modes, Swap Home and Back Buttons and many other features listed below, So the Pocketmode app first app from rituj26’s.
- Fully control your device using Pocket-mode service.
- Disables all the off-screen gestures while the phone is in your pocket as well as the fingerprint gesture. Greatly improved the pocket mode part of the app.
- All the available gestures can be easily toggled on or off for convenience.
- Automatically starts after booting up device, therefore you no need to grant Superuser Permission.
- Swap the back button and the home button.
- Included HBM(High Brightness Mode) and standard RGB colour modes.
- Control Center offers in-app theme options.
Step to Install Control Center for One Plus 3/3T
Step 1. Before process for further you need to Root your One Plus Phone. To do so Click Here.
Step 2. After Rooting you phone download and Install Pocket Mode app on your device. (Make sure you have enable Unknown sources on your phone. If not you can do it by going Settings>> Security and enable Unknown Sources).
Step 3. After Installed, Launch the Pocket Mode app, It may ask for root access simply Grant it.
That’s it. Now you can experience some unique Gestures on your OnePlus 3/3T and play with some advance settings. If you face any kind of Error or Issue please feel free to comment and give us a chance to fix it.