Facebook is the best place to interact with friends. Facebook is also the best way to spend extra time online. We can even stay updated about what is trending and viral. Basically, we use Facebook to share our status, images, and our memories. But before using Facebook we need to provide some personal information which is required by Facebook to make the user experience better. We add personal details so that, our friend can easily find us.
Sometimes we want to use different names to make our profiles unique and attractive. As we already posted trick about How to make Single Name Account on Facebook Which is working great. The problem is with changing profile name, i.e, Facebook Basically allows us to change the profile name once or twice in 60 days, but Using this killer trick you can easily change facebook profile name before 60 days.
Check Facebook Name Limit.
- First Of All, Go to Setting then Click On General Account Setting And Click ‘Edit Name’ and Confirm that Limit is currently Present Or Not.
- If the Limit Exist then you will not able to click On the name, thus there should be a note About ‘Name Change limit‘, Which looks like:-
Must Know: How to make Single Name Account on Facebook
Change facebook Name if Limit Exist.
- After checking out limit, if you still want to continue then Click Here
- Now, Click on ‘Continue Button’, As in the screenshot below. This link is actually for securing and recovering account from hacking.
- Next, you need to change your password but no need to change any other information ( Email Id’s, Mobile Number. Etc)
- Next, a message will appear which show your recently changed account names.
- Then all the previously used names will be displayed and select any of the listed name available there.
Note: – By Using this Trick you can change your name infinite times whenever you want but the limitation is that you cannot use a new name.
So, This was the article about changing the facebook profile name before 60 days. Hope you enjoy this tricks. For any query or suggestions comments below, and don’t forget to share.