In this article, we will discuss about how to fix “Google Play Error rh-01”, which are a common issue for Android users. There are number of ways you can try to overcome these inconvenience when the server connection can not be established.
RH-01 error is usually displayed to users when server connection can not be established.
First, make sure your internet connection is fast enough. Depending on your home or workplace network, turn off your wireless connection and use your mobile network instead (3G/LTE).
Step to Fix Error RH-01
- Go to settings>> Apps>>Google Play store>>Clear Data>>Clear Cache.
- Go to settings>>”All”>>Select “Google Play Store”
- Google Services Framework is also another app its cache is need to be cleared.
Try this Step if above step doesn’t work
- Go to system settings>> Accounts>>Google>>remove your Gmail account
- Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (like in above step)
- Now again go to settings>> Accounts>>Google>>Add your gmail account
- Restart your android and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings
- Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.
Hope this helps you to solve error rh-01. Please leave comment with your device name and model. Thanks for Visiting