There are so many error codes related to Google Play Store and one of most common error is Error 927, while downloading or updating apps like Instagram, Facebook or What’sApp in Google Play Store. The solution to fix the “Error 927” is quite simple and has resolved the “Error 927” issue for most users.
The download is impossible because an update of the Play Store is in progress.
Wait a few minutes until the Google Play Store is completely upgraded. If this does not work, don’t worry, there are still many more solutions for getting your Google Play Store running up once again.
How to Fix Error 927
- Now again try downloading or updating the app
- If the above didn’t work, go to settings>>”All”>>Select “Google Play Store”>>Uninstall Updates
- Again, from “All”>> Select “Download Manager”>>Clear Data and Cache
- Rerun Google Play Store and install/update your app or game
- Go to system settings>> Accounts>>Google>>remove your Gmail account
- Now from settings>>Apps>>All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (like in method 1)
- Restart your android and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings
- Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.
Hope this helps you to solve error 927. Please leave comment with your device name and model. Thanks for Visiting