There are so many error codes related to Google Play Store and one of most common error is Error 495, while attempting to download apps or games in the Google Play Store over WiFi. When downloading the same apps with your mobile data, it seems to work fine. The solution to fix the “Google Play Error 495” is quite simple and has resolved the “Error 495” issue for most users.
Google Play Error 495 appear’s when downloading apps or games in the Google Play Store over WiFi!
Upgraded the Google Play Store is completely. If this does not work, don’t worry, there are still many more methods for getting your Google Play Store running up once again.
How to Fix Error 495
- Now again try downloading or updating the app
- If the above didn’t work, go to settings ->”All”->Select “Google Play Store”-> Uninstall Updates
- Again, from “All”-> Select “Download Manager”->Clear Data and Cache
- Rerun Google Play Store and install/update your app or game
- Go to system settings-> Accounts -> Google -> remove your Gmail account
- Now from settings -> Apps -> All> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (like in method 1)
- Restart your android and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings
- Rerun Google Play Store and update or install your app.
Installing a VPN app
- Install Hideman VPN app from Google Play Store
- Now open the app and select US as the country of connection and press connect
- Open Google Play Store and try to Download app
Hope this helps you to solve error 495. Please leave comment with your device name and model. Thanks for Visiting