In This article, I will show a trick about how to chat on Facebook without messenger app installed on your android device. You might have used Facebook app in which you see that Facebook usually suggest messenger to chat with with your friends.
I read somewhere that, there was an article written that Play store is going to remove Facebook application just because of its installation time and consuming a high amount of RAM in Android phones. In my Samsung Galaxy Note, messenger app uses 70 MB of RAM and Facebook app uses around 100 to 150 MB RAM which effect my overall phone performance. To overcome this, I tried to search for some application over google which we could easily replace the app with messenger, So on you can easily chat through your friends using Facebook application without messenger.
Chat on Facebook Without Messenger
The application is known as Facebook Chat Enabler. A skull icon appears in the application, don’t get afraid of this, it is safe and it won’t check your conversation or anything. The app downloads a package of around 1 MB or less when you open the application. You can then delete that installer without any issues. This app does not work on marshmallow and the latest version Android 6.0 and 6.0.1. This application is supported in devices which are below 6.0.
Facebook chat enabler installs a package of messenger which let the Facebook app to think that Facebook Messenger is already installed. Whenever you will try to open that application it will show an error of force stop or application error. Don’t uninstall this application or else Facebook will again ask for messenger.
This app have some killer features like you can increase speed of your device and save some internal storage because you don’t need to install messenger app which consumes alot of memory. It will also save more ram and battery. Now Simply Enjoy Facebook App Without install the messenger. Have a look at some of the common features of this app as given below.
- The application size is low so you don’t need huge amount of data.
- This application doesn’t consumes much ram in your device.
- Working on Android Lollipop and above.
- Doesn’t requires Root access.
- All Features of Messenger App included in the app.
- You will not able to Use Calling Feature With the app.
- You will not able to accept messages requests through the app.
- You may face some minor bugs.
- Download and install the Facebook Chat Enabler from here
- Uninstall Facebook and Messenger app from your Phone, if you have installed already.
- Android Device Running Lollipop or above.
How to Chat on Facebook Without Messenger
- First, Download and Install Modded Facebook App from above Download link.
- Now, Open and login with your Facebook Account.
- That’s it, now you can chat with your friends with the help of Facebook without installing messenger app. Fix is given below if the fbpatcher app crash!
Quick Fix For Marshmallow
Simply allow all app permissions for the app, from App Settings. Follow below steps to fix the problem.
Step to fix if fbpatcher Crashes
- Goto Settings scroll down to Apps and find Facebook
- Now, Tap on three dot (from the top corner of right side) select Permissions and Tick on All Permissions as on the screenshot below.
This is the article about “How to chat on Facebook without Messenger” hope this article help’s you to fix the problem. If you face any problem please let me know in the comment below, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends. Thanks for Visiting.