Search engines are the main source of traffic for most websites, this is the reason why our users often ask us for WordPress SEO tips and plugins that can help improve the SEO of their WordPress sites. In this article, we will share the 7 Best WordPress SEO Plugins and Tools That You Must Use to improve the SEO of your website.
Yoast SEO is one of the most popular WordPress SEO plugins ever. It is also one of the best WordPress SEO Plugins. It is a plugin that takes care of many aspects of SEO of your WordPress blog by using SEO by Yoast You can do the following things:
- Write better content
- Add meta value for homepage
- Add meta value for single post
- Page Analysis
- Easily Hide or Show Content to Search Engines
- Technical WordPress SEO
- Meta & Link Elements
- XML Sitemaps
- RSS Optimization
- Manipulate .htaccess and robots.txt files
- Social Integration
- Multi-Site compatible
- Import & Export functionality
All In One SEO Pack is a popular WordPress SEO plugin used by more than a million websites. All In One SEO Pack offers a comprehensive set of features to become your SEO Powerhouse. It may not be the easiest to set up and use. Beginners are not familiar with SEO jargon, it can seem quite difficult.
Important Features Of All In One SEO Pack Plugin
- Google Analytics supports
- Custom post type SEO supports
- Advance canonical URLs
- Automatically optimization of website titles for Google and other search engines
- This is one of the best WordPress SEO plugins that helps you to create an effective SEO strategy.
- It generated meta tag of the website automatically
SEMrush is a site analysis tool to help you analyze and optimize SEO strategies. If you want more traffic then you need to understand more about competitive ranks (or not rank for it), links etc.
The best way of explaining SEMRush is going through some key pieces of functionality that are available on the platform.
- Would you like to know what keywords your competitors are ranking for?
- Would you like a report on where you are ranking for your top keywords and if they are going up or down?
- Would you like to get an idea of how your traffic compares with your competitor?
- SEMRush provides this functionality and a lot more!
Google Keyword Planner is a part of the Google AdWords Advertising platform. This allows users to search and analyze keyword lists for use in pay-per-click campaigns. Keyword Planner is designed as a paid search tool but its data is very useful for SEO. Google Keyword Planner is one of the Best WordPress SEO Tools for free.
- Easy to Use: Finding keywords and preparing the appropriate SEO and online marketing strategies is not an easy task. To be successful, these targeted markets need to carefully analyze and understand, which is why it is a contingency that Google’s Keyword Planner tool is very easy to use
- Easily Export Data: This keyword research tool lets you easily and quickly export data by downloading the entire keyword list or by selecting keyword phrases individually and exporting the custom format. This is an incredibly convenient way to save keyword lists for further analysis. This keyword research tool enables you to quickly and easily export data by simply downloading the complete keyword list or by choosing keyword phrases individually. This is a remarkably convenient way to spare keyword lists for additional analysis.
- Unique Multiply Keywords Tool: A unique feature of Google’s Keyword Planner tool is the ability to multiply your keyword list with one another.
- Hundreds of Possible Alternatives: Another thing that the user will definitely appreciate about this keyword research tool is the fact that it basically offers the choice of keywords and phrases given by the user.
- Filters: The Google Keyword Planner tool allows you to include words from your project and adds a filter based on location, city, as well as language.
Broken Link Checker plugin is a broken link cleaning WordPress SEO plugin. It helps in finding and fixing all internal and external broken links (404 links). The 404 link search engine is not a dead end for spiders, and it is very useful to remove such links.
There may be some problem with some blog posts in this plugin, it is possible that it can freeze your hosting for a while. For this reason, I would suggest running this plugin on low traffic day.
SEOquake is an SEO tool available as a browser add-on for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari web browser. This provides SEO related information for any website. These information parameters include Page Rank, Age, Last Update, Alex Rank, and many other parameters. It is one of the browser add-ons that have been the most downloaded by SEO professionals.
Concerned about Google indexing your WordPress site properly? Then you could use the help of the Google XML Sitemaps plugin for WordPress. In our Google XML Sitemaps review, you’ll learn all about how this free plugin can help you generate a special sitemap and notify all the major search engines whenever your blog is updated, ensuring your site will get indexed properly.
Worried about Google indexing your WordPress site properly? So you can use the help of the Google XML Sitemap plugin for WordPress. This free plugin can help you generate a special sitemap and inform all major search engines whenever your blog is updated, to ensure that your site will be properly indexed.
Although the plugin is named “Google XML Sitemaps“, but Google XML Sitemaps is also valid for Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines.
If you believe that any WordPress SEO plugin is missing from our list, let us know in the comment section below and we will be happy to review them and possibly add them to our list.