2016 was a great year for games, mobile included, and now that 2017. Gaming on mobile has been improving at a far greater rate than any other technology that came before it. If you’re currently on the hunt for new games to play and are hoping to find something to pass the time or increase your enjoyment for mobile gaming sessions, there are lots of new Android games to choose from which might just be what you’re looking for, here are the 10 best Android games of 2017 available right now!
01 The Room Three
The Room Three by Fireproof Games is a physical puzzle game within a beautifully tactile world. Lured to a remote island, you must draw upon all your puzzle-solving ability to navigate a series of trials devised by a mysterious figure known only as “The Craftsman”.
- PICK-UP-AND-PLAY DESIGN
- INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
- ATMOSPHERIC AUDIO
- ENHANCED HINT SYSTEM
02 Monument Valley
Monument Valley by ustwo games is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
- EASY TO USE
- CLOUD SAVE
crashlands by Butterscotch Shenanigans the game about an intergalactic trucker that ends over crash landed on an alien planet. Your action is to locate out what’s going on, build yourself a base, gather various gadgets (and craft them), and save the world from a nefarious plot. It has an RPG component for character development, tons of gadgets that you can collect and craft, and the game makes itself simpler by doing things like auto-sorting your inventory. It’s a volume of exciting and includes dozens of hours of content.
- Expansive Crafting System
- Self-managing, Infinite Inventory
- RPG-Style Character Progression
- Skill-Based Combat
- Intuitive Base Building
04 Riptide GP: Renegade
Riptide GP: Renegade by Vector Unit Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
- Thrill-Ride Environments
- Deep Career Mode
- Online Multiplayer
- Split Screen Multiplayer
- Transforming Vehicles
05 Fallout Shelter
Fallout Shelter by Bethesda Softworks LLC In this game, thou need to build a fallout shelter (roll credits), populate it together with people, and then control everything so that it runs well. You’ll have to send dwellers out into the wastelands for supplies and defend off bad guys trying to kill everybody. You can create babies, create whole communities, and all types of stuff. It has substantial depth and it’s a game you can easily play for months before you even realize it has in-app purchases.
Hearthstone by Blizzard Entertainment In the game you need to Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
07 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas by Rockstar Games is the biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette, and improved character models.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
08 Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go by Niantic The Game exploded onto the mobile gaming scene in July 2016 and immediately became of the best Android games ever. It’s an augmented reality game similar to Ingress where you need to walk around the world to find the Pokémon. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alerted, or it might get away!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- The application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
09 Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Minecraft: Pocket Edition by Mojang Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
UNKILLED by MADFINGER Games UNKILLED is the best zombie shooter game on Android right now. It features great graphics, over 300 missions to complete with killer fights, top upgraded weapons and elements to unlock, online PvP mode and the graphics get even better if you’re using a Tegra X1 device. Yes, it’s a freemium game but it’s a definitely a good one.
- 3x more particles in all special effects (deaths, blood, explosions, bullet impacts)
- High polygon character models
- Textured, reflective surfaces
- Unique Madfinger Games control scheme for mobile devices, tried-and-tested by millions of players
- Build an army of zombies by completing DNA “blueprints”
This was the top 10 Best Android Games of 2017, hope you like these games. If we missed any of the best Android games, tell us about them in the comments! Thanks for Visiting.