Almost everything you do on your android device uses data – which may put your private info at risk and eat up your data plan. But, with Opera max, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy streaming video and music, browsing, playing games and posting to social media without fear about privacy or data bills.
Now Introducing VIP mode
The Opera Max data manager app has been updated with a new VIP mode that provides users unlimited VPN use in exchange of ads on the lock screen while charging your device. Eeven though users could use VPN mode earlier, they had to re-enable it every twelve hours, which might sometimes end up frustrating users.
- Opera Max features
- New VIP mode gives you unlimited time in exchange for an ad on your charging screen.
- Protect your online privacy.
- Save both mobile and Wi-Fi data.
- Go incognito across all your apps.
- Block and restrict data-hungry apps.
- Protect your privacy – Opera Max’s privacy mode protects you against data- and identity thieves.
- Save data on mobile and Wi-Fi networks – With Opera Max turned on, content is compressed before it reaches your phone – and your bill! – saving up to 50% data across apps.
- Add an extra layer of security – With a single tap, privacy mode protects your data with an extra layer of encryption.
- Block data-hungry apps – Find out which apps use the most data – you can even choose to block them from using data altogether.
- Stop trackers – Opera Max not only discards cookies and filters your data traffic, it also stops your apps from deliberately sharing your private info with known third-party tracking services.
More about Opera Max
• How does it work? When you have time on your Opera Max data savings clock, the data that reaches your phone passes through our servers, which compress images and videos and absorb the data you don’t need. When you have time on your privacy mode clock, your data is protected by Opera Max’s encryption.
• How do I get more time? When you tap the Opera Max button, either in data savings or privacy mode, you’ll get twelve hours of savings/protection. When you’re running out of time, you’ll get a notification, and then you can add more by tapping the button again.
Is there a way to remove the timer button?
Yes If you don’t wish to keep topping up your savings with more time, you can use the new VIP mode. You’ll get unlimited time in exchange for an ad showing on your lock screen when your phone is charging. With the VIP mode switched on, you’ll always get unlimited access to all of Opera Max’s features, even when your phone isn’t charging.
How do I know I’m saving data? When savings is turned off or you’ve run out of time, Opera Max can tell you how much data you could have saved.
The company also announced that the monthly active users count for Opera max has now reached the 50 million mark. Considering that the company is now catering to such a large number of users, this addition is considered a welcome change and would possibly give a far better alternative to people who were looking for it.
When you switch on VIP mode, you will always get unlimited access to all of Opera Max features, even when your phone isn’t charging.
The most powerful data management and data saving app for all Android users
Opera max is the best deal on android for a premium VPN service, especially if you think that it’s also the best data savings service available on android. This year, it added smart alerts to assist people better manage their background data. many of you find this feature very useful since you’re now able to monitor which apps consume the most background data and block them separately from using mobile data, which means lower costs. we conjointly else privacy mode encrypts and anonymizes your app information whereas you are on public Wi-Fi networks, making android apps more private than unprotected iPhone apps.