If you don’t have any idea where to start with your new Android device, or you are a long-time Google fan looking round to your collection of Best apps, this is the list for you. There are lots of new Android Apps to choose from, but here comes a refined list of top 10 Best Android apps that You must Have.
10 Next Lock Screen
Next Lock Screen is the ultimate lock screen for busy professionals. Next helps protect your phone from unwanted access by others, and you are instantly more productive. It is an excellent productivity locker app and companion for your everyday life.
The following functions can directly Perform on your lock screen:
- Custom unlock: protect your phone with a PIN or pattern code. Fingerprint unlock is available on hardware-supported devices. Smart lock based on location (home and/or work).
- Notifications: view missed calls, text messages, and message notifications from apps like Facebook, Gmail and WhatsApp.
- People: easily call or text your favorite contacts from the lock screen.
- Apps: launch your favorite apps with our built-in app launcher.
- Tools: quick access to the Camera, Flashlight, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Weather: check the local weather with automatic updates.
- Calendar: view your upcoming events, complete with time and location. Receive summaries on the meetings you have for today and tomorrow.
- Music player: control your favorite songs and playlists. Next supports the most popular music apps such as Spotify, Audible and Pandora.
- Wallpapers: choose your own image or from our gallery of photos. Select the Bing Wallpaper of the day to receive a beautiful new image on your screen every day.
09 WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
08 SwiftKey Keyboard
SwiftKey Keyboard is an Artificial Intelligence keyboard for android which automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means auto correct and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard
07 WifiMapper – Free Wifi Map
WifiMapper can show you the best hotspots in any major city around the world, great for saving on roaming fees and keeping costs down when you travel. We also spend a lot of time working in Cafes and so we built WifiMapper to help find new cool spots with Wi-Fi in your local area, not just abroad! Share your photos with no worry about data charges using WifiMapper to have access to free Wifi anywhere you go, all visible on a local map. This app is dedicated to everyone who loves free cafe wifi like we do!
- Map of nearby free Wi-Fi hotspots
- Foursquare and WifiMapper comments – get more information about the hotspot venue
- View a history of all the wifi points you’ve connected to and see how well they performed (Android only!)
- Filter hotspots by wifi type (free, paid), or place type (eg. coffee shot hotspots)
Get news, weather and sports updates, and even search hands-free using your voice. The more you use the Google app, the better results you get. Transform the way you search on the go.
- Say “Ok Google” from any screen and ask a question
- Google will speak the answer aloud
- Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
- Get updates on sports, movies & events
- Be up to speed with the latest stock market changes
05 PicsArt Photo Studio & Collage
Millions use PicsArt because it offers hundreds of powerful photo editing tools (collage maker, picture blending, filters, picture cropping, and much more), 1000s of free clipart packs, fonts, stickers, collage templates – integrated into a powerful photo editor, and it’s free! PicsArt’s photo editor, collage maker, and drawing tools are the best way to transform your photos into works of art and to express your creativity with the world.
- Make Chinese New Year collages and decorate your photos with Chinese Dragon Frames!
- Make memes and have fun – using add text and stickers
- Double exposure – turn two photos into a unique work of art
- Awesome Collage – arrange a selection of cool images and tell a story
- Draw – illustrate pictures, apply effects and share with friends
04 1Weather: Widget Forecast Radar
Track and view weather forecasts and current conditions for “My Location” to get real-time updates wherever you go, or add any location you choose.
Whether you want to check the temperature, precipitation forecast, Doppler radar, or simply keep up with the current phases of the sun and moon, 1Weather has you covered. Plus, it’s outstanding design, makes getting your weather info both easy and fun. Why wait? Make 1Weather your weather today.
03 Clean Master (Boost&Antivirus)
Clean Master (Boost & Antivirus) helps clean up junk files, cache files, junk notifications and unused RAM to improve phone performance! Protect your privacy and enhance your phone security with Clean Master’s (Boost & Antivirus) real-time protection that is powered by the world’s #1 antivirus engine.
Clean Master (Boost & Antivirus) Highlights:
- JUNK FILE CLEANING
- NOTIFICATION CLEANER
- PHONE BOOST
- CPU COOLER
- BATTERY SAVER
Pocket is your place to quickly save, discover, and recommend the best, most interesting stories on the Web.
The next time you find an article, video or link you want to read or watch later, just save it to Pocket. It’ll sync across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can come back to it whenever and wherever you’d like, even when you’re offline.
01 Evernote – stay organized
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
- Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
- Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
- Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches
- Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos
- Organize your receipts, bills and invoices
- Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Hope you guy’s like this article, If we missed any of the best Android apps, let us know in the comments below! Thanks for Visiting.